A hub of innovation
Cross-fertilization between startups and experienced R&D companies
Greenbridge is creating an innovative and enterprising climate in the Ostend region. Our incubator facilities are specifically designed to help high-tech startups develop their company. The rest of the science park is open to more experienced companies in promising technological domains.
Professional support for startups
Founding and successfully developing a company is an exciting but seldom a simple task. The Greenbridge Incubator supports high-tech startups in meeting all the challenges that they encounter:
- Active support: we offer an adjustable infrastructure, professional guidance, support services and access to financial resources
- Promotional activities: through additional initiatives, such as seminars, we assist start-ups in making their first contacts in the market
Mature companies also find that their needs are met
Greenbridge is an ideal location for experienced and established companies and their R&D departments:
- Generous room for building plans: the sites are undeveloped. Companies can freely draft their infrastructure, bearing in mind any legal restrictions
- The proximity of specialized know-how: the incubator and science park form an attractive pool of new R&D talent
- Favorable surroundings: easily reachable, attractive living and working surroundings and all the utilities at hand.